No TutT milonga this Saturday, February 16th

  • Dave Ellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013

      “Tango Under the Tent Milonga”

      At the Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918

      For those using GPS – use Chester , NY 10918

      No TutT milonga this Saturday, February 16th

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, February 23rd.

      Details to follow.

      To advance Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley , we suggest going to our website’s Milongas page at

       www.tangounderthetent.com

      for additional venues when Tango Under the Tent is not scheduled.

      Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures.

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, February 23rd, 2013

       (jerryandadele3@...)

      Thanks to those who generously contributed to our food table last week:

      Martin & Suzanne, Stephanie & Dave, Luz & Sigfredo, Ingrid & Karl, and many others of you who prefer to remain anonymous.