CANCELLING SALON REALE tonight.

  • tangothomasandhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Dear friends,
      Due to the oncoming blizzard as well as the sad news of a passing away in Thomas' family today, we have decided to postpone our Grand (re)Opening to next Friday the 15th.
      See you all next week Friday. Milonga 8pm-midnight and fundamentals class at 7pm.
      Stay warm and safe.
      Apologies to all you fearless tangueros and tangueras.
      Bring all the energy you've saved up with you for next week! We look forward to a beautiful and exceptional evening of dancing and dining Friday the 15th.
      Please help us spread this message to your best of abilities to avoid mishaps.
      Abrazos, Thomas and Hana.
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile