SALON REALE - Grand (re)Opening of our milonga on Friday FEBRUARY 8th! NEW VENUE.

  • tangothomasandhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 3:51 PM
      SALON REALE - Grand (re)Opening of our milonga on Friday FEBRUARY 8th! NEW VENUE. Hartley House on 413 W46th strt, west of 9th ave.
      EVERY FRIDAY 8-12am milonga. And 7-8pm beginners' class. $15. Complimentary wine - BYOB ok.
      DJ: Martin Hernandez
      Very Buenos-Aires feel, draped 18' ceiling, balcony, open smooth wood large dance floor, tables all around. Diner specials/signature dish from family recipe (very affordable - reserving a table if dining, is recommended - email: tango.thomasandhana@...).
      subways:
      A,C,E to Port Authority
      N,Q,R,S,1,2,3,7 to Times Sq.
      parking: