Nocturne Tango Salon

  • sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 10, 2005
      NOCTURNE TANGO SALON
      Saturday January 15th

      featuring DJ Maria Jose
      pre-milonga class with Jak Karako
      hosted by Sarah La Rocca of the famous All Night Milonga

      intermediate class at 9pm
      dancing 10pm to 3am

      Enjoy our beautiful space, relaxed atmosphere, yummy treats to eat and drink.
      Tangueros of all styles and levels are welcome. We have room for everyone.

      Admission is only $12 and includes the class

      EMPIRE DANCE
      127 West 25th Street between 6th and 7th Aves. NYC

    • sarah La Rocca
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 12, 2005
        The Queen of the Night announces
        NOCTURNE TANGO SALON
        Saturday January 15th

        featuring DJ Maria Jose Sosa
        intermediate class with Jak Karako
        hosted by Sarah La Rocca of the famed All Night Milonga

        class at 9pm
        dancing 10pm to 3am

        admission is $12 and includes the class and yummy yummy things to eat. BYOB is ok.

        Enjoy a full evening of the best tango music in a beautiful atmosphere with great dancers and a relaxed vibe.

        Nocturne Tango Salon is always the 3rd sat of each month, one week after the All Night Milonga.

        EMPIRE DANCE
        127 West 25th Street
        between 6th and 7th Ave
        NYC

        See you saturday night!
        Sarah

      • sarah La Rocca
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 14, 2005
          The Queen of the Night announces
          NOCTURNE TANGO SALON
          Saturday January 15th

          featuring DJ Maria Jose Sosa
          intermediate class with Jak Karako
          hosted by Sarah La Rocca of the famed All Night Milonga
          Tarot and astrology readings by Lexa Rosean

          class at 9pm
          dancing 10pm to 3am

          admission is $12 and includes the class and yummy yummy things to eat.
          BYOB is ok.

          Enjoy a full evening of the best tango music in a beautiful atmosphere with great dancers and a relaxed vibe. And it is Jak's birthday! Come and celebrate with us.

          Nocturne Tango Salon is always the 3rd sat of each month, one week after the All Night Milonga.

          EMPIRE DANCE
          127 West 25th Street
          between 6th and 7th Ave
          NYC

          See you Saturday night!

        • Sarah La Rocca
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 15 8:47 AM
            Nocturne Tango Salon
            Saturday Feb. 17th

            I am guest hosting NOCTURNE, the milonga I started at Empire Dance,
            while Robin Thomas is away. Please come and join me Sat. night.

            127 West 25th Street
            between 6th and 7th Ave.
            11th floor

            9pm intermediate class with Ben Bogart from Providence Tango
            10pm to 3am dancing with DJ Ben Bogart
            Admission is $12 which includes the class and snacks. BYOB ok.
            Dress is casual.

            Nocturne at Empire Dance is an intimate warm space with a wonderful old dance floor.
            Casual ambiance and classic and alternative music played.

            See you there!

            Sarah La Rocca

            always stay connected to friends.
          • Sarah La Rocca
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 13, 2007
              Nocturne Tango Salon
              Saturday March 17th

              a deluxe tango experience for the tango connosieur
              our exceptional team includes
              DJ Yesim "La Turca" spinning classic tangos
              tango star ARMANDO ORZUZA & NURIA
              they will teach an intermediate class at 9pm
              and perform for us at midnight!!

              And we are also celebrating Sarah's birthday.
              Sarah is the hostess of the famous All Night Milonga and is
              filling in for Robin Thomas, who is out of town.

              Empire Dance has a lovely old smooth dance floor and an intimate bohemian charm.
              The best place to dance this saturday night.

              Admission $12 includes the class and refreshments.
              BYOB ok.

              Empire Dance
              127 West 27th Street bewteen 6th ave & broadway
              NYC

              I look forward to seeing this Saturday evening.

              It's here! Your new message!