ESMERALDA'S MAY HIT DECENT WEATHER!

  • Lucille Krasne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2013
      LOTS of COMPLIMENTS and WONDERFUL DANCERS make me want to continue so
      please support ESMERALDA'S by eating a bite when you can, inviting
      friends to join you for supper, telling friends about us. Restaurant/
      bar owners love eaters and drinkers while my love is unconditional.

      Could be that ESMERALDA'S E.V. MILONGA AND SUPPER CLUB may run into
      decent weather!!! No matter, brave souls have been coming to dance in
      a warm friendly milonga....this week it's to ANTHONY Blackwell's
      popular DJing.
      EARLY to LATE-Now from 6---Admission is $10 --6 to 11:30!
      at the Ukrainian East Village Restaurant--140 2nd Av--Between St Marks
      Pl (8th St) and 9th.
      DINE (optional but everyone is doing it) & DANCE

      My Mantra (one anyway):
      I love birthdays, I love celebrations!
      This week---
      INTRODUCE 2 friends NEW to ESMERALDA'S & come free & receive a
      courtesy drink.
      To reserve tables call Lucille...and for more info: 212 777 6053