Milonga De Barrio, $500,Raffle prize tomorrow Saturday Jan 26th 2013, Celebrating our first milonga of the Year.

  • JON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      MILONGA DE BARRIO
      This Saturday Jan 26th 2013

      Milonga the 4th Saturday of each month from 9pm - 3am.
      New elegant studio with the best dance floors in NYC!

      Celebrating our first Sat Milonga of the Year on the smoothest dance floors, With $500, Raffle prize!  Thank you for your support.

      Special Raffle Prize (value of $500) win special tango dresses.
      DESIGNER TANGO DRESSES LADIES!!!
      1st Prize, 2 Tango Dresses of your choice, & 1-Free entry to my Friday Milonga the Tango Saloon.
      2nd Prize, 1 Tango Dress of your choice & 2-Free entry to my Tuesday Milonga La Sala.
      3rd Prize, 1 Tango Dress of your  choice  & 1- Free entry to my Tuesday Milonga La Sala.

      Admission $15  (College Students W/ID $10)
      Complimentary refreshments always!

      DJ Jon - Traditional Salon
      &
      DJ Jim - Alternative salon

      9pm - 10pm Lessons
      Beg Tango with Della Lam
      Int/Adv with Jon Tariq

      THE BALL NY
      131 W 35th St, 5th Fl
      Btwn B'way & 7th Ave NYC

      The Ball NY

      Thank you for your support.

      Your hosts,
      Jon & Della

      Ladies, we have Ultra glam Madreselva Tango shoes on sale!

      For more Info please Visit www.tangowithjon.com