Strictly Tango at Freehold, NJ. Tango class and milonga "De los Angelitos" with performance

  • Sergio Segura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Strictly Tango at Freehold, NJ. Tango class and milonga "De los Angelitos" with performance

      We are happy to announce that Strictly Tango opens a new branch in New Jersey.
      Sergio Segura, director of Strictly Tango NYC, will be teaching regular classes the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Friday from 6-8pm, and he will be hosting a milonga on the 1st Friday of the month

      Classes on 2nd, 3rd and 4th Friday
      6-7PM: Fundamentals for beginners
      7-8PM: Intermediate and advanced

      Price: $20 per class, $30 two same day classes

      Milonga "De los Angelitos" and Workshops on the 1st Friday (February 1st) of the month

      8-9PM Vals
      9-10PM Tango
      10-12am Dancing

      Prices: Workshop $25+ FREE MILONGA. Milonga Only $10
      Light refreshments (Coffee, tea, fruit, cracker, cheese and snacks) will be served
      Performance by Sergio Segura
      BYOB

      Guest Teacher: Sergio Segura. Sergio will also be available for private lesson by appointment only

      Location: Daniel's Ballroom18 Spring Street, Freehold, NJ 07728, Freehold First Aid Squad 2nd Floor
      732-330-6084

      --
      Sergio Segura
      Director