Tuesday Tango @ FADA French Bistro with guest DJ Meg Farrell

  • jjhanley@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Join us for Tuesday Tango at FADA French Bistro in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Just 5 minutes from Union Square.

      $5 for dancing from 8 until late...

      $10 for Jack Hanley's all-level class from 7-8 pm.

      You'll find a wonderful atmosphere for Tango--casual and energetic with an air of Buenos Aires right in the heart of Brooklyn.

      Tuesday Night Specials:
      All-You-Can-Eat Mussels $20

      Come check out this lovely Tanguero Bistro, with excellent French food and wines!

      L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn. (Exit Driggs, walk half a block.)

      http://www.fadany.com/

      Easy Parking

      Hope to see you all at TANGO FADA!

      Guest Hosted by Jack Hanley (while our beautiful Annatina is performing in Europe)

      http://www.annatango.com/FADA.html
    • jjhanley@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 9:07 PM
        Come join us every Tuesday night to learn and dance Argentine tango at FADA French Bistro in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

        Tonight our guest DJ will be the always sparkling and splendid Meg Farrell.

        We're just 5 minutes from Union Square.

        $5 for dancing from 8 until late...

        $10 with Jack Hanley's all-level class from 7-8 pm.

        At FADA you'll find a wonderful atmosphere for Tango--casual and energetic with an air of Buenos Aires right in the heart of Brooklyn.

        Tuesday Night Specials:
        All-You-Can-Eat Mussels $20
        $8 drink special: the Argentine Fernet and Coke.

        Come check out this lovely Tanguero Bistro, with excellent French food and wines!

        L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn. (Exit Driggs, walk one block.)

        http://www.fadany.com

        Hope to see you all at TUESDAY TANGO @ FADA!

        Hosted by Jack Hanley and Annatina Luck

        http://www.annatango.com/FADA.html