"Tango Under the Tent Milonga" - Saturday, January 5, 2013 - 8:00PM

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013

      Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

      A Very Happy and Healthy New Year Wish to all!

      “Tango Under the Tent Milonga” continues at the Seligmann Homestead

      23 White Oak Drive

      Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

      For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

      cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

      Join us this Saturday, January 5, 2013

      Our First milonga of the New Year

      Milonga 8:00PM to midnight

      Our regular milonga with beautiful music and friendship!

      All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

      Refreshments will be provided as usual

      A contribution to the food table is always appreciated and we thank all who make donations

      TutT does not supply wine – our Tangueros bring it – if you drink it, make sure to occasionally bring a bottle

      Our yearly membership renewal fee of $25 is currently due

      Continue to support TutT while gaining the benefits of membership

       Check our website www.tangounderthetent.com

      The new updated Past Events page is beautifully designed by Luz!!!

      Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures

       (jerryandadele3@...)