Freehold, NJ. Tango/Milonga Workshop with Milonga Social Friday, January 4th

  • Sergio Segura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013

      We are happy to announce that there will be new Milonga in New Jersey, the first Friday of the Month.

      8-10PM: Workshop (Milonga and Tango Salon) all levels
      10PM- Midnight: Milonga (Social Dance), Hosted by Sergio Segura

      Prices: Workshop $25+ FREE MILONGA. Milonga Only $10
      Light refreshments (Coffee, tea, fruit, cracker, cheese and snacks) will be served
      BYOB

      Guest Teacher: Sergio Segura. Sergio will also be available for private lesson by appointment only

      Location: Daniel's Ballroom18 Spring Street, Freehold, NJ 07728, Freehold First Aid Squad 2nd Floor
      732-330-6084

      --
      Sergio Segura
      Director