Casa de Tango Grand Opening!

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul

      探戈之家 Casa de Tango بيت التانغو Ð"ом Танго Tango Evi ×`ית ×"טנ×'ו

      House of Tango 탱고의 ì§` Spiti tou Tango タンゴの家

      *

      * *

      CLICK ON A DAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THAT VENUE

      Monday Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday! (Returns January 7, 2013)

      We Are Having FUN!

      Click on the Facebook logo to see Casa de Tango pictures. Follow us on Twitter.

      24

      "work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt,

      dance like no one's watching." Satchel Paige

      *

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar is Back Monday January 7, 2013

      We open at 5pm the bar closes at 4am we stay until you stop dancing!

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) NYC

      Monday 5:00pm- 11:00pm or you go home; $12 Cover Happy Hour $8.00 Before 7:00pm

      Central Bar Menu

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar set in a demure room filled with a fantastic music selection. And, as if to further prove that simplicity is what perfection is all about, Casa de Tango at Central Barcreates a dancing experience of a neighbor milonga, friends and family sharing an evening. The food at Casa de Tango at Central Bar perfectly captures the essence of this restaurant, little sliders meticulously constructed, yet there's a winking flippancy in their presentation and a stroke of comfort in their flavor.  Casa de Tango at Central has a great selection of treats, everything on the menu from the simple to a nice steak. The lack of stuffiness signals exactly what is so great about Casa de Tango at Central Bar it is a feast for the senses. Friends, Food, Wine & Dance.

      Group And Private Lessons Available

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) New York City

      DIRECTIONS: SUBWAY:  6 to Astor Place; N or R to East 8 Street; A, B, C, D, E, F, M to West 4Th Street (use 8th Street exit); PATH TRAIN to 9th Street; BUS: M-15, M-103, M-101, to 9th Street; M-8 to 4th Avenue. If you are driving there is plenty of easy parking in the neighborhood.

      On your Birthday please tell the person at the Entrance and admission is Complimentary and if you would like a Birthday Dance just let the Dj know upon your arrival and we will make it happen!

      To have a photo removed please copy photo location and email to info@... and the photo will be removed immediately.

      We take photos at our weekly milonga if you do not wish to be in a photo please let our host know.

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul.

      "Give the Gift of DANCE!"

      Gift Certificates are are available for private dance lessons, wedding dance etc...

      Group And Private Lessons Available (click to register for class)

      To be added to our weekly email please send an email with add in the subject line.

      In 1802 'House of Tango' was functioning in Buenos Aires.

      At our 'House of Tango' we are keeping the tradition going.