Atlantic Tango - Special New Year's Day - Jan 1, 5-9

  • gloonie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012

      ¡Atlantic Tango!

      Special New Year's Day Recovery Party!

      Atlantic Tango welcomes you all to our version of sliding gracefully into the New Year. After the New Year's Eve parties and general gaiety, come to a nice relaxing early evening with us on Tuesday evening, Jan 1. Dance in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere with good music.  For this event we will be starting earlier than usual: we dance from 5-9 pm. Ward off the winter blues!

      For additional information and directions about the practica, see below. For pictures and announcements check out our Facebook page: Practica @ The Commons.

      Where:

       The Brooklyn Commons (click Here for a Google map.

       388 Atlantic Ave (between Bond and Hoyt Sts.)

       Brooklyn NY 11217

       Tel. (347) 689-3908

      When:

       Tuesday, Jan 1

      Price:

       $10 for the milonga

        Schedule:

        5:00 – 9:00pm

      Open Dancing: "Atlantic Tango"

      Directions:

      Subway:

      Bergen St stop
      Walk 4 blocks to Atlantic Ave, then turn right and walk 2 blocks .

      ACG

      Hoyt-Schermerhorn stop
      Turn left on State St, walk half a block to Bond St, turn right on Bond and walk to Atlantic Ave. Cross Atlantic.

      2345

      Nevins St stop
      Walk 4 blocks on Nevins St to Atlantic Ave, turn right on Atlantic, walk one block. Cross Atlantic Ave.

      B, DQN, R

      Atlantic Ave / Pacific St stop
      Walk across Flatbush Ave to Atlantic Ave. Turn right and walk 3 blocks, then cross Atlantic Ave.

      (If you like you can take the B63 bus that stops at 4th Ave and Atlantic in the direction toward Brooklyn Heights. Get off at Bond St.)

      Bus:

      For Brooklynites, the B61B63 and B65 buses stop near Bond St.