Tango Nuevo & Traditional this week @ DGS! Happy New Year!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      We are almost there!
      DGS has planned an exciting and thrilling January to
      ring in the new year!

      WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE
      A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

      THURSDAY 1/3

      We are pleased to bring back Walter Perez Leonardo Sardella's popular Thursdays Practicas in January following by their 2 amazing classes.

      551

      FRIDAY 1/4
      We welcome our Guest Instructor
      Mauro Cacciatore