NYE Milonga 2012 (12/31) Admission Reduced $20PP

  • JON
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012

      Good News!  Admission has been reduced to $20pp (or $15 for college students) at the door for our all inclusive NYE Milonga.  Just come and dance!

      * There're a few tables left.  Please email or call to make your reservation.

      NYE Milonga 2012 - Mon 12.31.12,
      Monday, Dec 31st
      8pm - 4am

      DJ Jon - Traditional Salon
      DJ Jim - Nuevo Salon

      Dress code: Tango Chic

      Admission includes:

      * Unlimited complimentary red & white wine, sodas, assortment of snacks, fresh fruits all night long.
      * Champagne toast at midnight.
      * New Years Eve party favor.
      * Breakfast - fresh coffee/tea & bagels.
      * BYOB welcomed.

      8PM Tango Lesson
      BEG - Della Lam
      INT/ADV Tango - Jon Tariq

      Basic Ballroom
      353 W35th Street, 5th FL
      (Bet 8th & 9th Ave)
      NYC

      For more info, please visit www.tangowithjon.com or call (917) 825-0620.

      Madreselva Shoes available for sale.

      * Please contact us If you are interested in volunteering in exchange for free admission to the NYE milonga.

      Your Hosts,
      J & D