RoKo Eve Celebration Starts This Sunday, Dec 30

  • tangoko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      R o K o, da Rule-Breaker, welcoming 2013 earlier!
      So much to celebrate in One day, so why not stretch it?

      *
      While having fun, we are making difference for those impacted by the storm Sandy.

      ~ $3 Suggested donation per entry ~

      all goes to: http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/
      RoKo has raised $1194 to date - Thanks for your continuing support!

      *
      m!Longa R o K o

      Manhattan Ballroom - 29 W. 36th St. 2nd fl. NYC

      Sunday, Dec 30th  2012

      *
      7:15p ~ int. class w/ Robin Thomas
      8:15p ~ 12:30a+: dance somethin' nice