No "Tango Under the Tent Milonga" this weekend

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012

      200

       No TutT milonga this Saturday

      Our final milonga of 2012 will be Saturday, December 22nd

      Details to follow!

      To promote the advancement of Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley,

      we suggest going to our website “milongas page” for additional venues

      when Tango Under the Tent is not scheduled

       www.tangounderthetent.com

      Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, December 22, 2012

       (jerryandadele3@...)

    • Jerry and Adele Kline

        Our next milonga will be Saturday, December 22, 2012

         (jerryandadele3@...)