National Tango Day @ La Romeria Milonga + Karina's Workshop this Sat!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      Tuesday, December 11
      9:30pm – 12:30am

      Join us at DGS as we celebrate National Tango Day
      with a special edition of La Romeria "Milonga

      with Guest DJ KO!

      360

      The NATIONAL DAY OF TANGO is celebrated on December 11th in homage to the birth of two representative figures of the tango: Carlos Gardel, known as "El Zorzal Criollo" ("The Creole Fieldfare") and creator of the "Tango canción" ("Tango song"), and the big orchestra conductor Julio De Caro.

      We will be honoring both of these great figures as well as this wonderful dance with our own special
      performances as well as new pieces presented by The New Generation Dance Company.

      Admission:
      $5 DGS Students
       $10 Guests

       406