Wed. ESMERALDA'S w/Brigitta plus Early $5 Special

  • Lucille Krasne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2012
      ESMERALDA'S E. V. MILONGA & SUPPER CLUB
      EVERY WEDNESDAY
      at The Ukrainian East Village Restaurant, 140 2nd Av (between 8th and 9th St)

      THIS WEEK we start the holiday season off with a guilt-by-association celebration of Hannukah for one and all with home- made treats, golden (genuine) coins and music by LEXA ROSEAN with cortinas to fit the occasion
      Everyone, and I mean everyone, dances!

      Come before 6:15 for only $5$10 after 6:15. Dance to 11:30 (or later sometimes)
      (Just dance from 5:30 OR enjoy a guided practica until 6:15)

      DINE (optional but everyone is doing it!)
      DANCE off potato pancakes and blintzes and hot beet borscht (my favorite) in a wonderful atmosphere of tables charmingly adorned surrounding an oval dance space! Great to see everyone dancing in the line of dance.

      and much beloved BRIGITTA offers an intermediate class 7 to 8 pm. Only if taking the class add $5. (Yes, you can just dance on 1/2 the floor--music will continue)