An afternoon of Tango in The Terrace Club

  • Reuven
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2000
      Following is a summery of a flier that The Terrace Club put together. I
      have no personal interest in the event:

      The Terrace Club in Stamford, Ct (about 45 minutes from Manhattan) is
      planning an Argentine Tango afternoon on Sunday, November 19th, 2000.
      There will be a workshop from 3:00 pm to 4:30pm with Jack Karako ($25
      for the workshop).

      The Club will also host a Fashion Boutique with danceware, jewelry,
      shoes and accessories.

      The actual dancing will start at 5:00 pm to 7:00pm, and afterwards they
      will have their usual Sunday Night Ballroom dancing till midnight. The
      entrance fee is $10 and includes light refreshments.
      For further information call 914-725-3023.

      The Terrace Club is located at 1938 West Main Street, Stamford, CT
      203-961-9770.

      Regards, Reuven