Tuesday Tango @ Fada French Bistro, Guest DJ Meg Farrell

  • jjhanley@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Join us for Tuesday Tango at FADA French Bistro in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

      This week we're thrilled to have Meg Farrell as our guest DJ!

      No entrance fee for dancing.

      $10 for Jack Hanley's all-level class from 7-8 pm.

      Dancing from 8pm till late……

      You'll find a wonderful atmosphere for Tango--casual and energetic with an air of Buenos Aires right in the heart of Brooklyn.

      Tuesday Night Special
      All-You-Can-Eat Mussels for $20!

      Come check out this lovely Tanguero Bistro, with excellent French food and wines!

      Very convenient location, just 5 minutes from Union Square:

      L train to Bedford Avenue, first stop in Brooklyn. (Exit Driggs, walk half a block.)

      http://www.fadany.com/

      Easy Parking

      Hope to see you all at TANGO FADA!

      Guest Hosted by Jack Hanley (while our beautiful Annatina is performing in Europe)

      http://www.annatango.com/FADA.html