Tuesday Tango Practica

  • zumpractica
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
      Happy New Year Tangueros !!!

      We are gonna continuo with the Tango Practica on Tuesdays, from 7 to 10 pm, at
      Champions Studios, 257 W 39 St, 14 floor.

      And we hope to see you there !!!

      Angeles & Cynthia
    • zumpractica
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
        The New Tango Practica in New York City.

        Remember tomorrow tuesday "Zum Practica" from 7 to 10 pm at Champions Studios.

        We hope to see you there!!!

        Angeles, Cynthia & Michael
      • zumpractica
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
          Hi dear tangueros!

          Remember this Tuesday "Zum Practica".

          This practica is to learn, to share and to have fun!

          So, from 7 to 10 pm, we are gonna meet at Champions Studios (257W 39st. 14 floor)

          and We hope to see you there!

          Angeles & Michael
        • zumpractica
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 14, 2005
            Hi dear tangueros!

            Tomorrow Tuesday "Zum Practica".

            The THEME of the week: MOLINETES
            The first hour of the practica, from 7 to 8 pm, we are gonna work in excercises for
            Molinetes, and from 8 to 9 pm, in differents combinations.

            Remember: this Practica is to Learn, to Share and to have Fun!

            Hope to see you there!

            Angeles

            Champions Studios -257W 39st. (at 8 Ave.) 14 floor
            Fee $10.