RoKo, Off the Cliff, or Not!

  • tangoko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Together, we make difference, and have fun dancing!

      While FEMA and RedCross provide help for Sandy victims, much more is needed, and to spot where needed most. For that, we chose 'Occupy Sandy': a grassroots organization which excels in dispatching help for our neighborhood.  http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/

      $3 Suggested donation per entry for the cause.

      Thanks for your continuing support!

      !!!

      m!Longa R o K o

      Manhattan Ballroom - 29 W. 36th St. 2nd fl. NYC

      Sunday, Dec 2nd  2012

      *
      7:15p ~ int. class w/Robin Thomas
      8:15p ~ 12:30a+: dance somethin' nice