Ain’t No Milonga Like This Sunday... but Forgot the Name!

  • tangoko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      Dear RoKos,

      At the time we remind ourselves what we are thankful for, we are especially impressed with your generosity participating this community effort, help victims recover from Sandy. The damage was so severe that many of neighbors are still needing help. We at RoKo are continuing our effort to help those less fortunate along with many participating milongas in NY.

      Suggested $3 donation per entry, all goes to; Occupy Sandy
      http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/

      Thanks for your continuing support!

      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

      !!!

      m!Longa R o K o

      Manhattan Ballroom - 29 W. 36th St. 2nd fl. NYC

      Sunday, Nov 25th  2012

      *
      7:15p ~ int. class w/Robin Thomas
      8:15p ~ 12:30a+: dance somethin' nice