[NewYorkTango] Atlantic Tango in Brooklyn tomorrow evening (Tuesday)

  • gloonie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012

      ¡Atlantic Tango!

      Atlantic Tango welcomes you all to our practica Tuesday evening, Nov. 20. This week's host will be Glykeria Manis. Class at 7:00pm, open dancing 8:00pm - 11:00pm. Come dance with us! Friendly atmosphere, good music.

      For information and directions to the practica, see below, and for pictures and announcements check out our Facebook page: Practica @ The Commons.

      Where:

       The Brooklyn Commons (click Here for a Google map.

       388 Atlantic Ave (between Bond and Hoyt Sts.)

       Brooklyn NY 11217

       Tel. (347) 689-3908

      When:

       Tuesdays

      Price:

       $10 for the milonga only, $15 for classes & milonga

        Schedule:

       7:00 – 8:00pm

      Class

       8:00 – 11:00pm

      Open Dancing: "Atlantic Tango"

      Directions:

      Subway:

      Bergen St stop
      Walk 4 blocks to Atlantic Ave, then turn right and walk 2 blocks .

      ACG

      Hoyt-Schermerhorn stop
      Turn left on State St, walk half a block to Bond St, turn right on Bond and walk to Atlantic Ave. Cross Atlantic.

      2345

      Nevins St stop
      Walk 4 blocks on Nevins St to Atlantic Ave, turn right on Atlantic, walk one block. Cross Atlantic Ave.

      B, DQN, R

      Atlantic Ave / Pacific St stop
      Walk across Flatbush Ave to Atlantic Ave. Turn right and walk 3 blocks, then cross Atlantic Ave.

      (If you like you can take the B63 bus that stops at 4th Ave and Atlantic in the direction toward Brooklyn Heights. Get off at Bond St.)

      Bus:

      For Brooklynites, the B61B63 and B65 buses stop at Bond St. and Atlantic Ave.