RoKo: Tangueros' Sandy Relief Week

  • tangoko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      In an effort to help recover those affected by the Storm Sandy,
      milonga organizers of New York are running this drive,
      "Sandy Relief Week" starting Nov 10th.

      We suggest a $3 donation per entry. If you would like, more is welcomed.
      We will join it all together in the end and take it to Occupy Sandy.

      = = = Participating Milongas = = =
      - All Night Milonga
      - Practilonga
      - Noche Porteña
      - RoKo
      - Astoria Tango Club
      - La Luna
      - Casa de Tango
      - Xangria Practica
      - Novecento
      - Tango Cafe
      - La Nacional
      - Tango Lounge
      - La Milonga Rosa
      - Nocturne
      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

      !!!

      m!Longa R o K o

      Manhattan Ballroom - 29 W. 36th St. 2nd fl. NYC

      Sunday, Nov 11th  2012

      *
      7:15p ~ int. class w/Brigitta Winkler (guest teacher)
      8:15p ~ 12:30a+: dance somethin' nice

      DJ: Ko Tanaka

      $12+3  general
      $ 7+3  students w/REAL ID