This Sunday: Tango Practice + Workshop @ DGS!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      This Sunday don't miss Viviana & Tomas Workshop!

      Sun Nov 11th
      6:00pm - 8:00pm

      Special class to play between different styles

      NUEVO Y MILONGUERO Workshop

      446

      This couple has the distinction of making interesting fusion of styles, embrace and musical interpretation filled of tints, connection, technique, versatility and love to the dance.

      • Open embrace & Milonguero embrace, transitions from one to another.

      • Adaptation from one step from one style to another.

      • Codes of communication for making a more pleasant dance.

      • One embrace, two styles, one result.

        Admission: $35

      **********************

      SUNDAYS FREE TANGO PRACTICE FOR
      DGS STUDENTS!!

      MILONGA MALENA

      300

      From 2:30 - 5:30pm
      Hosted by TONY PUPELLO

      Admission for Couples Only $10!

      Wine & Snacks

      A great way to spend your Sunday afternoon
      with friends at our beautiful dance Studio!

      Please Check our web for more info!
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11th Floor