Soon! Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne in New York.

  • Angela Maria Suero
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012

      Hola tangueros/as,

      We are only one week away from GUSTAVO NAVEIRA & GISELLE ANNE'S TANGO IN NEW YORK!

      You are invited to be part of this unique experience from November 17th to 25th through a series of workshops, special seminar and wonderful performance of G&G at the Great Milonga.

      NOV. 17th to 2Oth: WORKSHOPS: (8) workshops of 1.5 hours each. Drop-Ins welcome. NO PARTNER IS REQUIRED.

      NOV. 21st to 25th: SPECIAL SEMINAR: It will consist of 16-hours of thematic teaching. Registration in advance is necessary. PARTNER IS REQUIRED.

      THEME: " ALL TURNS SECRETS IN DETAIL & COMBINATIONS" (including Vals and Milonga)

      SAT. NOV. 24th: GREAT MILONGA PERFORMANCE.

      Cost:
      Workshop: $40. per person; each class 1.5 hours.
      Special Seminar: $600. per person; 16-hours of teaching and admission to GREAT MILONGA.
      Advanced registration until Nov. 9th. After, at the door.
      Program & registration: www.gustavoygiselle.com
      Need a partner? write:   mail@...
      Paul Pellicoro's DanceSport   22 W. 34th St. N.Y.C.

      Do not miss this AMAZING event!
      A la pista!
      Angela Maria Suero