School Re-Open tomorrow Thursday 8th! Chamuyo change date!

  • Carolina Zokalski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      promotion
      Subject: School Re-Open tomorrow Thursday 8th!

      Dear Students,

      A sincere hug from Diego and me to all affected by the hurracane last week, specially the members of our beloved Tango Community who lost their homes on the south costal area...we feel so sorry about what happen and offer our help in wherever it is that we can contribute to improve your present situation.

      We'll resume all our classes tomorrow.

      This time please don't worry about signing up online, buy more classes if your package is used up, or even tell us you are coming, just come! We all need to dance, shake the blues, see each other and share our experiences from last week...We'll have homemade cake, cookies, coffee and tea to warm up and feel free to bring your chargers for your computers and phones if you need to!

      El Chamuyo date change!

      We decided to move the milonga for the following Friday, the 16th, to give everybody more time to recuperate from the double storm...so, there is no milonga this Friday but we hope you can all come and celebrate life with us on the 16th!

      Stage Door Practica, this Saturday 10th will be open!!! So you don't need to wait for the next Milonga to dance... Come, practice, learn and mingle with students from different classes and levels. At the beautiful new building MONDO 426 Springfield Ave, downtown Summit from 2:30 to 6:30.

      Stay safe everybody!

      We look forward to see you again soon...

      Carolina (and Diego)