The NYC All Night Milonga

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 5, 2012
      The NYC All Night Milonga
      Saturday November 10th

      Adam Hoopengardner and Ciko Tanik
      9pm intermediate class
      performance at midnight

      9pm beginner class with Dave Manstream

      DJ Marc Hussner from Philly making his ANM debut
      Alternative/nuevo room with DJ tba
      Dancing 10pm to ...all night

      Tangueros of all levels and styles are welcome
      two big dance floors
      Friendly vibe

      Light refreshments served
      BYOB is fine

      Admission $15 general, students $10 with valid id
      the class is included

      Stepping Out Studios
      37 West 26th Street, 9th floor
      between Broadway and 6th Ave
      NYC, USA
      646 742 9400

      Follow The All Night Milonga on facebook for full details
    • Sarah La Rocca
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 5, 2014
        The NYC All Night Milonga
        Saturday August 9th

        Alejandro Barrientos and Rosalia Gasso will teach and perform
        9pm intermediate class
        performance at midnight

        We now offer a separate beginner class and practica
        at 9pm with Strictly Tango NYC

        DJ Meg Farrell in the main ballroom
        Alternative/nuevo room with DJ Julia
        Dancing 10pm to ...all night of course

        Tangueros of all levels and styles are welcome
        two big dance floors
        Friendly vibe
        no dress code

        Complimentary snacks, coffee and tea