Casa de Tango; Hurricane Sandy American Red Cross Relief Fund

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012

      At Casa de Tango at Central Bar we are giving $3.00 from every admission to the American Red Cross Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund.

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Monday

      (Hangout, Dance, Practice)

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) NYC

      Monday 5:00pm- 11:00pm or you go home; $11 Cover Happy Hour $7.00 Before 7:00pm

      Central Bar Menu

      For some, a milonga is just a milonga , but for others, it's a way to satisfy the soul, to meet up with friends, hangout, catch-up, make sure everyone is okay after the devastation of Hurricane Sandy.  At Casa de Tango at Central Bar we are giving $3.00 from every admission to the American Red Cross Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund. Plan to meet a friend here, for a smile, a hug, a tanda or two.

      CLICK ON A DAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THAT VENUE

      Monday Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday! (Hangout, Dance, Practice)

      Tuesday No Casa Criolla at Creole Restaurant Tuesday Until after the Election (No Criolla until 11/13)

      Thursday Argentine Tango Group Classes at The National Black Theatre

      We Are Having FUN!

      Click on the Facebook logo to see Casa de Tango pictures. Follow us on Twitter.

      24

      *

      *

      "work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt,

      dance like no one's watching." Satchel Paige

      *

      NO Casa Criolla at Creole Restaurant Tuesday Until After The Election 11/13

      2167 Third Avenue (North East Corner 118th St. & 3rd Ave) New York, NY 10035

      $10.00 Cover (includes lesson) 6-7:00pm Lesson (All Levels) Milonga 6-11:00pm

      Creole Menu

      New Group Classes (click to register for class)

      Every Thursday

      Argentine Tango Classes

      Blues Dance Classes

      At

      The National Black Theatre

      2031 5th Avenue

      Fifth Avenue (Btwn 125th & 126th Streets)

      New York, NY 10035

      Reservations / Information

      Telephone 646 271 6009

      Email:info@ blackwellassociates.com

      Group And Private Lessons Available (click to register for class)

      Casa de Tango at Central Bar Every Monday

      109 E. 9th Street (between 3rd & 4th Avenues) New York City

      DIRECTIONS: SUBWAY:  6 to Astor Place; N or R to East 8 Street; A, B, C, D, E, F, M to West 4Th Street (use 8th Street exit); PATH TRAIN to 9th Street; BUS: M-15, M-103, M-101, to 9th Street; M-8 to 4th Avenue. If you are driving there is plenty of easy parking in the neighborhood.

      Casa Criolla at Creole Restaurant Every Tuesday

      2167 Third Avenue (N.E. corner 118th St.), New York, New York 10035

      DIRECTIONS: SUBWAY: 6 Train to 116 Street; 2 Train to 116 Street; Bus M 103 to 118 Street; M 101 to 115 Street; M 15 to 116 Street. If you are driving there is plenty of parking in the neighborhood. We are just across the street from the Hunter College Graduate Center Apartments on 118 street & 3rd avenue.

      On your Birthday please tell the person at the Entrance and admission is Complimentary and if you would like a Birthday Dance just let the Dj know upon your arrival and we will make it happen!

      To have a photo removed please copy photo location and email to info@... and the photo will be removed immediately.

      We take photos at our weekly milonga if you do not wish to be in a photo please let our host know.

      We are dedicated to the art and culture of dancing. We offer performing, teaching, and choreography, in the hope of giving you a unique opportunity to expand and nourish your mind body and soul.

      "Give the Gift of DANCE!"

      Gift Certificates are are available for private dance lessons, wedding dance etc...

      Group And Private Lessons Available (click to register for class)

      To be added to our weekly email please send an email with add in the subject line.

      In 1802 'House of Tango' was functioning in Buenos Aires.

      At our 'House of Tango' we are keeping the tradition going.