HAWTHORN MILONGA CANCELLED!!!

  • Carlos Sampelayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012

      Thank you to all who took the time to answer our email. Only a handful of people are in a position to attend the milonga so we are officially cancelling it. Our sympathies are with all of you who have no power, heat or gas. We have power, but no heat or hot water.

      Hopefully, everyone will be able to join us on November 17th at 8:00 (7:30 if you want a beginner lesson). We wish all of you the best during the next two weeks.

      Abrazos,
      Carlos and Lynn

      Cancelled  Sunday November 4
      Carlyn Afternoon Milonga