Amarras Milonga with Brigitta Winkler & Alex Turney's Birthday Party!

  • YSTango
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      AMARRAS MILONGA welcomes BRIGITTA WINKLER this SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3rd to teach the Intermediate Class! Don't miss the opportunity to spend an hour with this great instructor!

      We are at DANCESPORT - 22 West 34th Street (between 5th & 6th Avenue)

      We will also celebrate our dear ALEX TURNEY's "49th" Birthday!!! :)

      Delicious snacks will be served and there will be cake for everyone!

      Full cafe/bar menu available all night!
      $ 6 wine and $ 5 sangria special!
      *No BYOB please. Thank you.*

      Class 9pm!
      Dancing 10pm - 2:30am!

      Admission $ 15 includes the class with BRIGITTA WINKLER
      Student ID $ 10.

      We are looking forward to welcoming you!

      Your host & DJ
      Yesim "La Turca"