DGS Closed Today + Milongas this week!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      DGS will be closed on Mon, Oct 29 due to

      Hurricane Sandy and the MTA shutdown.

      Check our website for further updates!

      Stay Safe!

      Dardo & Karina

      *******************

      FRI Nov 2nd

      MILONGA DE LOS MUERTOS

      Hosted By Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

      9:30pm - 1:00am

      267

      First impressions can be deceiving.  When Spanish conquistadors stumbled upon a ritual being practiced among the natives of what is now Mexico, it appeared at first glance to mock death.  They were as wrong as could be. What they encountered was in fact Dia de los Muertos - a celebration of life.

      Join MALEVAJE Walter Perez and Leonardo Sardella at Dardo Galletto Studios for Milonga de los Muertos, on  November 2nd from 9:30pm-1:00am.  Enjoy complimentary snacks and sangria, wear your favorite costume and make sure you stick around for what is sure to be an incredible performance by our amazing Students choreographed by Walter Perez and Leonardo Sardella.

      Only $15 Admission

      ************************

      Saturday Night Milonga @ 92Y
      Buenos Aires Tango

      (1395 Lexington Avenue)
      8:30pm - 2:00am

      8:30pm: Tango Class with Dardo Galletto
       9:30pm on: Open Dance Floor!

      11:00pm we take a little break to enjoy 2 special performances!

      WALTER PEREZ & LEONARDO SARDELLA
      and right after don't miss the
      Student Showcase choreographed by Walter & Leo.

      Snacks and Open Bar!

      Admission: $15 or $10 - with printed coupon!

      300

      Please Check our web for more info!
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS