Unique Gabriel Misse & Analia Centurion: Assisted Practicas + Last Performance!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square
      Executive Director: Karina Romero

      It's all about the unique
      Gabriel Misse & Analia Centurion.

      Today!
      Assisted Practica with
      Gabriel Misse
      & Analia Centurion
      9:30pm - 11:30pm!
      Admission $30

      And on Tuesday 10/16

      Gabriel Misse & Analia Centurion
      Extraordinary last Performance in NYC!

       Don't miss this amazing opportunity to see two of the
      world's best tango dancers!

      349

      At Milonga La Romeria
      Tango y Chacarera!

      Social Dance Tuesdays from 9:30pm until 12:30am
      Performance 10:30pm!

      Hosted by
       Karina Romero

       POPULAR PESTO & PASTA BYOB

      Admission: $15

      *****************

      Friday 10/19
      ASSISTED PRACTICA with Gabriel & Analia
      9:30pm - 11:30pm

      11:30 - 1:00am Open Dance Floor

      with our Special DJ: Gabriel MISSE

      All for only $30 or $10 (from 11:30 - 1:00am)

      And don't forget the second and last weekend of Workshops!

      Please Check our web for more info!
      www.dardogallettostudios.com

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11th Floor