"Tango Under the Tent SPECIAL Milonga" - Saturday, October 6th - Seligmann Homestead, Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012

    200

    NOT TO BE MISSED

    Join us this coming Saturday, October 6th  for our Special Milonga

    with

    Carolina Jaurena and Andrés Bravo
    We are thrilled to have Andrés and Carolina back!!!
    Guest DJ - Greg Lordi

    See attached flier

    http://www.cushycms.com/temporary_uploads/184144/TutT October 6 2012.pdf

    Seligmann Homestead

    23 White Oak Drive

    Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

    For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

    cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

    This time, for the benefit of all our members and friends, TutT is offering two workshops.

    The first one at 6:30 to 7:45pm for intermediate and advanced dancers only.

    Technique and Musicality for Cadenas and Giros in Vals.

    The second at 7:45 to 8:30pm

    Basics and Technique for beginners……..

    hopefully with assistance from those more experienced.

    Come early and enjoy the magnifcent colors and scents of
    Autumn in the Hudson Valley

    The SugarLoaf Fall Festival is within walking distance from our venue!

    Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

    Class, refreshments, performance, milonga

    All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

    Contributions to the food and wine table are appreciated!

    Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

    Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures