Join us for LIVE Tango Music - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6th - at monthly MILONGA FERNET

  • TangOblivion
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      Argentine Tango Academy newsletter: events, milongas, classes & wokshops - what is happening this month in New York & New Jersey Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Milongas Argentinas New York & New Jersey
      milongas argentinas

      This month: live tango music

      at Milonga Fernet

      MONTHLY

       MILONGA FERNET

      & TANGO CLASS

      We have created a very special night for social dancing where the atmosphere resembles that of the traditional "milonga" of Buenos Aires. From the layout of the room with tables around the dance floor to the way we play music - in "tandas" with "cortinas" - everything is designed to make dancers feel an ambience of the Tango Club...You are welcome to become a part of our growing community!
      OCTOBER
      6
      Dear Tangueros & Tangueras! Join us for
      our monthly Milonga Fernet every first
      Saturday for the night of dancing, socializing
      and having a marvelous time! This Saturday
      we are featuring  LIVE TANGO MUSIC,
      2 levels of tango classes, light buffet &
      beverage - all included in $20 admission!

      8:00-8:30 PM - beginner class

      8:30-9:30 PM - intermed. class

      9:30-2:00 AM - social dancing

      Live Tango Music
      Live Tango Music this month!
      Visit us:

      www.Argentine-Tango-Academy.com
      www.MilongasArgentinas.com

      Reach us

      e-mail:
      info@...
      call: 732.648.1006/732.877.6810

       Our location:

      ALLIED CHAMPIONS DANCE CENTER - former ALLURING BALLROOM

      6 EDGEBORO RD.
      EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ 08816

      located in the middle of the Edgeboro Plaza right off the Rt.18
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences   Copyright © Argentine Tango Academy, All rights reserved.