"Noche Por teña", Thi s Saturday : Orlando Farias & Y amila Vian a + Ruben' s Birthday

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012

      Noche Porteña is in NYC!
      (2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month)

      As your host I will do my best to make sure you have a good time and enjoy your night.

      Performance by two great Argentinian Tango Dancers:
      Orlando Farias and Yamila Viana

      We will celebrate Ruben's  Birthday
      Will be fun!..

      Lesson
      9:30 PM to 10:00 PM Beginners class level (Zoe)
      9:30 PM to 10:00 PM intermediate/advanced level (Carlos)

      Milonga
      10:00 PM to 2:30 AM

      DJ
      Carlos de Chey with the best available tango music

      R.S.V.P. and a card with your name will be on the table

      * Complementary beverages and snacks
      * Bring your own wine or champagne

      Price
      $15 milonga with the class included

      Location
      25 West 31st Street, 4th floor, NY, NY 10001
      (Pierre Dulaine)

      Penthouse for rent in Buenos Aires

      For more information
      Carlos de Chey