Tuesday Tango Practica

  • zumpractica
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hi dear tangueros! We hope to see you this tuesday in the new Tango Practica
      to Learn, to Share, to Search
      From 7 to 10 pm, at Champions Studios -257 W 39 st, 14 floor- (at 8 Ave.).
      Fee $10.

      Angeles & Cynthia
    • zumpractica
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
        Happy New Year Tangueros !!!

        We are gonna continuo with the Tango Practica on Tuesdays, from 7 to 10 pm, at
        Champions Studios, 257 W 39 St, 14 floor.

        And we hope to see you there !!!

        Angeles & Cynthia
      • zumpractica
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
          The New Tango Practica in New York City.

          Remember tomorrow tuesday "Zum Practica" from 7 to 10 pm at Champions Studios.

          We hope to see you there!!!

          Angeles, Cynthia & Michael
        • zumpractica
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
            Hi dear tangueros!

            Remember this Tuesday "Zum Practica".

            This practica is to learn, to share and to have fun!

            So, from 7 to 10 pm, we are gonna meet at Champions Studios (257W 39st. 14 floor)

            and We hope to see you there!

            Angeles & Michael
          • zumpractica
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 14, 2005
              Hi dear tangueros!

              Tomorrow Tuesday "Zum Practica".

              The THEME of the week: MOLINETES
              The first hour of the practica, from 7 to 8 pm, we are gonna work in excercises for
              Molinetes, and from 8 to 9 pm, in differents combinations.

              Remember: this Practica is to Learn, to Share and to have Fun!

              Hope to see you there!

              Angeles

              Champions Studios -257W 39st. (at 8 Ave.) 14 floor
              Fee $10.