Tango Under the Tent Milonga - tonight, Saturday, August 11th - Seligmann Homestead, Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012

    200

    NOT TO BE MISSED

    Join us tonight, Saturday, August 11th  for our Special Milonga

    with

    Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi

    See attached flier

    At the climate controlled

    Seligmann Homestead

    23 White Oak Drive

    Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

    For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

    cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

    Class 7:00PM to 8:30PM

    Milonga 8:30 to midnight

    Performance around 10:00PM

    DJ – VIVA

    Class, refreshments, performance, milonga

    All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

    This will be a fund raiser to benefit the new

    Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown, NY

    Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)

    Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures