Gabriela's US Book & Tango Tour | New York City

  • gacondrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      Dear New York Tangueros,

      I'm driving and dancing my literally around our beautiful country on my US Book & Tango Tour, meeting amazing people along the way, and promoting my tango teaching and my book, When 1+1=1: That "Impossible" Connection (a memoir/reflection style composition of vignettes on tango as a metaphor for human relationships).

      I'm excited to make my way to tango, tango, tango with you toward the end of July/beginning of August, and just wanted to give you all a heads up. People have mentioned an interest in getting a copy of my book before my arrival. If you would like more information about my book, please visit www.gabrielacondrea.com. It is available there or via Amazon.com.

      As I firm up NYC dates (milongas I'll visit, any teaching/book events), I will update accordingly. I will hopefully set up a book presentation at a bar/lounge/cafe that would be a great opportunity to invite people curious about tango but not quite ready to commit to a class (if you have any suggestions or would like to participate, please contact me - I am also looking for INTERNS (see my website)).

      In the meantime, if you're curious about my tour, here is a video about the process that led me to this adventure: http://www.invisible-ties.blogspot.com/2012/03/us-tour-scheduleroute.html.

      Looking forward to meeting you, dancing, and sharing some thoughts on tango and connection!

      abrazos!

      Gabriela Condrea
      206.778.3239
      gcondrea@...