Tango Under the Tent Special Milonga - Sunday afternoon - July 8th - Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012

    200

    NOT TO BE MISSED!

    Take a nice drive in the country and join us at our

    “Special Afternoon Milonga”

    at the climate controlled Seligmann Homestead

    23 White Oak Drive

    Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

    For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

    cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

    this Sunday, July 8, 2012

    from  3:00PM to 8:00PM

    the return of Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

    Class 3:00PM to 4:30PM

    Milonga 4:30 to 8:00PM

    Performance around 6:30 PM

    Guest DJ - VIVA from Woodstock

    All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

    Refreshments will be provided as usual

    A contribution to the food table is always appreciated and we thank all who make donations

     See website and attached flier!

    Always check our website to verify dates and times!!!

    www.tangounderthetent.com

    (jerryandadele3@...)