Ensueno Tango Salon at the Ukrainian Restaurant, Monday July 2nd.

  • Silvana Brizuela Weigel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012

      Dear Tango Friends:

      This July 2nd, and every Monday, we invite you to enjoy and share with us the beautiful dance floor, warm and friendly atmosphere and wonderful Traditional Music by our Tango DJ. Tioma "El Ruso".
      -Great Dance Space
      -Ample Seating, around the dance floor
      -Good Sound System
      -Delicious Food, Wines and Good Prices, for Dinner Reservations call (646)642-7228.

      Tango Lesson: 8:30pm-9:30pm, Open Level taught by Silvana Brizuela and Jose Fluk, $15p/p. includes Social Dance and Raffle.
      Social Dance: 9:30pm-1am.
      Cover: $12p/p.

      Place: Ukrainian East Village Restaurant, 140 2nd Avenue between East 9th Street and St. Marks Place, NY 10003.

      For more information and directions check: www.ensuenotango.com

      Thank You and See You There!! Happy Independence Day!

      S, T & JRosa roja
    • Silvana Brizuela Weigel