No Tango Under the Tent Milonga tonight- see below

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012

    200

    No “Tango Under the Tent Milonga” tonight, the 5th Saturday of June

    Our next “Special” milonga will be Sunday, July 8, 2012

    from  3:00PM to 8:00PM

    the return of Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

    Class 3:00PM to 4:30PM

    Milonga 4:30 to 8:00PM

    Performance around 6:30 PM

    Guest DJ - VIVA from Woodstock

    All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

    Refreshments will be provided as usual

    A contribution to the food table is always appreciated and we thank all who make donations

    See website and attached flier!

    Always check our website to verify dates and times!!!

    To promote the advancement of Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley, we are announcing several possible local venues

    for tango the weekend of June 30th & July 1st

    Woodstock Tango - June 30th & July 1st  (www.woodstocktango.com)

    Carlyn Milonga Hawthorne, NY - July 1st  (www.carlosandlynntango.com)

      Check our website – “milongas page” for additional venues

    www.tangounderthetent.com

     (jerryandadele3@...)