"Tango Under the Tent Milonga" this Saturday, June 23rd - Sugar Loaf, NY - special Salsa class

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2012

    200

     “Tango Under the Tent Milonga” continues at the Seligmann Homestead

    23 White Oak Drive

    Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

    For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

    cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

    Our next milonga will be this coming Saturday, June 23, 2012

    Did you say you wished you could dance Salsa????

    A special Salsa class given by Dorothy & Dan (7:00PM to 8:00PM) prior to the milonga!

    Dorothy & Dan are experienced tango dancers and also experienced ballroom dance instructors.

    Salsa is hot, sexy and great cardio for a healthy body.

    It's popular and danced around the world....Don't miss this class immediately before our milonga!

    They will make it easy for us to learn exciting and happy moves to use on any dance floor.

    Then our regular milonga from 8:00PM to Midnight

    All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

    Refreshments will be provided as usual

    A contribution to the food table is always appreciated and we thank all who make donations

    TutT does not supply wine – our Tangueros bring it – if you drink it, make sure to occasionally bring a bottle

    Also, save the date - Sunday, July 8th (3:00PM to 8:00PM)

    for the return of Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

    See website and attached flier!

    www.tangounderthetent.com

     (jerryandadele3@...)

  • Jerry and Adele Kline