No Tango Under the Tent Milonga this Saturday

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2012

    200

     No TutT milonga tonight!

    Our next milonga will be Saturday, June 23, 2012

    Did you say you wished you could dance Salsa????

    A special Salsa class given by Dorothy & Dan (7:00PM to 8:00PM) prior to the milonga!

    Dorothy & Dan are experienced tango dancers and also experienced ballroom dance instructors.

    Salsa is hot, sexy and great cardio for a healthy body.

    It's popular and danced around the world....Don't miss this class immediately before our milonga!

    They will make it easy for us to learn exciting and happy moves to use on any dance floor.

    Also, save the date - Sunday, July 8th (3:00PM to 8:00PM)

    for the return of Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

    See website and attached flier!

    To promote the advancement of Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley, we are announcing several possible local venues

    for tango tonight, Saturday, June 16, 2012

    Carlyn Milonga Hawthorne, NY (www.tangounderthetent.com/CarlynMilongaFlierThornwood.html)

     Hudson Valley Tango, Sugar Loaf, NY http://www.sites.google.com/site/hudsonvalleytango/milongas

     Check our website – “milongas page” for additional venues

    www.tangounderthetent.com

     (jerryandadele3@...)

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012

       No TutT milonga this Saturday

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, November 24th

      Details to follow!

      To promote the advancement of Argentine Tango in the Hudson Valley,

      we suggest going to our website “milongas page” for additional venues

      when Tango Under the Tent is not scheduled

       www.tangounderthetent.com

      Also search “Tango Under the Tent” on (www.facebook.com) for pictures

      Our next milonga will be Saturday, November 24, 2012

       (jerryandadele3@...)