"Tango Under the Tent Special Milonga for the month of May" - Saturday, May 12th - Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2012

    200

    Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

    “Tango Under the Tent Milonga” continues at the Seligmann Homestead

    “OUR SPECIAL EVENT” FOR THE MONTH OF MAY

    23 White Oak Drive

    Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

    For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

    cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

    Join us tonight Saturday, May 12, 2012

    Special event with Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

    See below information for YouTube links

    Class promptly at 7:00PM to 8:30PM

    Milonga 8:30 to midnight

    Performance around 10:00PM

    All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

    Refreshments will be provided as usual

    Saturday is our special event for the month of May

    May 12th with

    Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

    See Below Link for more information

    http://www.cushycms.com/temporary_uploads/184144/Walter and Leonardo May 2012.pdf

    We already have tentative plans for June & July

    A new flier will be ready soon

     (jerryandadele3@...)

    Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)