This Tuesday - La Romeria @ DGS!

  • Karina Romero
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2012
      AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square

      Every Tuesday -
      La Romería Milonga
      Tango y Chacarera!

      Social Dance Tuesdays
      from 9:30pm until 12:30am

      Hosted by
      Karina Romero

      ***Have Fun dancing Chacarera ***
      Only $10
      FREE FREE for DGS Students

       POPULAR PESTO & PASTA BYOB
      Welcome all level & no partner necessary

      And don't forget to check out "Karina's Boutique"
      with new Tango clothing and shoes!
      BEST PRICE OF THE YEAR!
      Shoes starting at $69!

      See you on the dance floor...

      *********************

      DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
      151 West 46th St, 11th Floor
      New York, NY 10036
      (212) 575-0222
      email: dardogallettostudios@...
      Like us on FACEBOOK
    • Karina Romero
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2012
        AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
        New York City's Leading Authentic Tango Studio in Times Square

        Please note that the Studio will be closed on Sunday, May 27
        in Celebration of Memorial Day
        .

         Every Tuesday - Milonga La Romería
        Tango y Chacarera!

        Social Dance Tuesdays from 9:30pm until 12:30am

        Hosted by
         Karina Romero
        Only $10

         POPULAR PESTO & PASTA BYOB
        We are celebrating Noriko's Birthday!

        And don't forget to check out "Karina's Boutique"
        with Tango clothing and shoes!

        SALE SALE SHOES FROM $69

        ***  Extraordinary Tango Summer***
            June: Viviana Parra