"Tango Under the Tent Milonga" - Saturday, May 5th - Sugar Loaf, NY

  • Jerry and Adele Kline
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012

    200

    Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

    “Tango Under the Tent Milonga” continues at the Seligmann Homestead

    23 White Oak Drive

    Sugar Loaf, NY 10918 (actual address)

    For those using GPS – use Chester, NY 10918

    cid:961382517@26042009-2d9b

    Join us this Saturday, May 5, 2012

    And save the date for the following Saturday - see below!

    Complimentary beginner lesson & warm-up at 7:00PM

    Milonga 8:00PM to midnight

    Our regular milonga with beautiful music and friendship!

    All inclusive admission:      (Members - $10   Non-members - $15)

    Refreshments will be provided as usual

    A contribution to the food table is always appreciated and we thank all who make donations

    Take advantage of all of our events as a MEMBER

    Renew your membership NOW!

    SAVE THE DATE for our next special event

    On May 12th with

    Walter Perez & Leonardo Sardella

    See Below Link for more information

    http://www.cushycms.com/temporary_uploads/184144/Walter and Leonardo May 2012.pdf

    We already have tentative plans for June & July

    A new flier will be ready soon

     (jerryandadele3@...)

    Check our website (www.tangounderthetent.com)