A Halloween message from La Milonga de Gardel

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31 12:32 PM
      Hi Everybody !!

      We had two great milongas this month with a large number of Tangueros. I
      just want to say thanks for your continuous support. In November, we will
      have two milongas again, on the 20th and 27th. We will have no Milongas in
      the month of December..

      Next week I will send the November calendar.

      * Someone forgot a cellular phone. To claim it call 917-406-7973.

      Thanks again and happy Halloween :-)

      Carlos de Chey