New !! Saturday Afternoon Milonga @ Dance Times Square

  • godancingkana@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001
      Hi, Everybody,
      Starting 11/3, we will have Saturday afternoon milonga 3-5 PM. Please check
      www.nycdc.com/milongamatinee.
      Admission $10 ($5 for full time students with proper ID)
      There will be mini lesson for beginners at 3:00.

      There will be also Intermediate & Beginners classes 2-3 PM ($25 including
      milonga admission) Instructors for are Walter Perez & Kana Kubota (11/3),
      Carolina Zokalsky & Diego DiFalco(11/10) and many more guest teachers. We
      hope to have non partisan and beginner friendly environment. People from
      outside of NYC also will be able to drive in and out. Please spread the
      words. Once you walk in, you'll love it.

      Kana Kubota
      Inquiry godancingkana@....
      (212) 799-5712